2021 revenues: good growth dynamic in strategic activities
Published on February 23, 2022 – News
Groupe Gorgé achieved revenues of €58 million in the fourth quarter 2021, bringing total revenues for the year 2021 to €202 million, an increase of +16% and +18% on an organic basis. This performance is the combined result of:
- The strong growth dynamic of the Drones & Systems activity, up +20% in 2021 compared to 2020, which combines:
- Successes in the naval sector, where the Group relies on major competitive advantages and which now represents 70% of Drones & Systems revenues: +40% growth.
- The consolidation of the leadership in on-board equipment for the aerospace sector (around 20% of revenues): +6% growth.
- The decrease in revenues in products and systems of lesser strategic interest, a mechanical consequence of a reduction in allocated resources (approximately 10% of revenues): -24% in revenues.
- The exit from the scope of consolidation of Prodways Group (3D Printing division), now classified as “discontinued operations” in the income statement.
- The return to growth in the Engineering & Protection Systems division: +12% in 2021